LEHI , UT, USA, February 23, 2017 /EINPresswire.com/ — Traveler trends have given insight on North America’s favorite winter sport destinations this year, according to Reservation Counter. The leading hotel booking company successfully completes nearly 10,000 room nights every day and is known for understanding the hotel and booking preferences of travelers.
With the results, Reservation Counter has published its top 10 ski destinations for 2017. If you’re looking for winter sports getaway, here are the recommendations:
1. Mount Bachelor – Bend, Oregon
2. Purgatory Resort – Durango, Colorado
3. Heavenly Mountain Resort – Lake Tahoe, California
4. Mammoth Mountain – Mammoth Lakes, California
5. Park City Resort – Park City, Utah
6. Whiteface Mountain Resort – Lake Placid, New York
7. Blackcomb Resort – Whistler, British Columbia
8. Stowe Mountain Resort – Stowe, Vermont
9. Breckenridge Ski Resort – Breckenridge, Colorado
10. Wolf Creek – Pagosa Springs, Colorado
For the complete list and to find the top hotels in each area, visit: www.reservationcounter.com/hotel/top-10-best-ski-destinations-2017.
Reservation Counter specializes in providing travelers access to more hotel choices and ways to find the accommodations that fit their needs best. Based in Utah, Reservation Counter is part of TravelPass Group, which is becoming a vibrant marketplace with partnerships with independent and brand name hotels, wholesalers, and the largest travel agencies. It represents a combined inventory of more than 1 million properties worldwide and operates best-in-class customer service centers that help travelers 24/7.