Since 1979, the Copernicus Foundation annually fulfills its mission for education and entertainment in another way, by sponsoring the annual “TASTE OF POLONIA FESTIVAL.” During the festival there is a wide variety of live entertainment, food vendors serving the best of Polish cuisine, over 30 local and international bands playing a variety of genre, performances by ethnic dancers and musical groups, original arts and crafts, handiwork, imported items, as well as exhibits familiarizing festival goers with many aspects of Polish customs, culture, traditions and language. It has grown to be the largest Polish Festival in the country; visited by over 30,000 annually.
4 DAYS OF FESTIVAL FUN & MUSIC
• LIVE Music on 4 stages with over 30 BANDS: Rock, Pop, Jazz, Polka, Reggae, World, & more
• Great Polish Food and Polish Beer
• Casino, & full Bar (inside the Copernicus Center)
• Kids Stage & Fun Zone (inflatables & climbing wall)
• Over 60 Vendors
• Carnival Rides & Games
• The Taste of Polonia Festival fills the Copernicus Center and grounds with non-stop LIVE MUSIC, food, and activities for all ages yearly over Labor Day Weekend! The Taste of Polonia has been a festival in Jefferson Park since 1980.