Dear PACC Members and Friends,
As we welcome 2014, the Polish American Chamber of Commerce (PACC) staff extends our very best wishes for a happy, healthy, and prosperous year!
During the eventful final weeks of 2013, we had a great time Dec. 6 networking and celebrating the holidays during the party we co-hosted with PAL-PAC at the European Crystal.
We also again congratulate Tony Zaskowski, a long-time PACC Board Member and supporter, and one of Chicago’s top RE professionals, on the well-deserved Gold Medal of Merit he received last month for his service to the RE market in Poland.
And our Poznan-based members Pawel Sliwinski (INVESTcon Group) and Gosia Kaczmarek (Fabryka Zespolow) on effecting and sponsoring the multimedia exhibition commemorating the 95th anniversary of the Wielkopolskie Uprising, which had its official opening Dec. 20 at the Presidential Palace in Warsaw, Poland.a new PACC member now.
2014 will be the 20th anniversary year for us as an organization, and it promises to be especially eventful and informative for our Chamber with the expectation of making it a bountiful year for membership growth and renewals. With that in mind, please click here to access the PACC membership and renewal form. If mailed, e-mailed or faxed by January 17, please reward yourself with a 10% discount!
We encourage you to sign up or renew now in order to participate in the new PACC Board selection process; nominations end January 10, 2014. Please note that according to PACC By-Laws, only active members can nominate Board candidates, and that each candidate must be a regular, silver, gold, or platinum-level member in good standing.
We also recommend the following up-coming programs that are sponsored or co-sponsored by the PACC or by PACC partners (please click on link for further details):
- City of Chicago Department of Business Affairs & Consumer Protection (BACP) free
- Deadline to apply for next round of the Goldman Sachs 10,000 Small Businesses program (January 8,Please contact: [email protected] or 312-553-5855 with any questions).
- PACC/WOSP Fundraising Party(Thursday, January 9, 6:30 pm, at Play Book – Ultra Sports Bar, 6913 N. Milwaukee Ave., Niles, IL).
- 22nd WOSP/Chicago Final(Sunday, January 12, 12 pm, Copernicus Center, 5216 W. Lawrence Ave., Chicago, IL).
- Carnival Around the World – Karnawaly Swiata (Saturday, January 18, 7:00 pm, at the Copernicus Center, Chicago, IL; please click here for tickets).
- Business After Hours (co-hosted by the Greater Avondale Chamber of Commerce;Wednesday, January 29, 6:30 pm).