SAVE THE DATE!
Leadership Conference for Polonia Organizations and Polonia Community
The Polish American Congress- Illinois Division invites you
to participate in an all day conference on
Saturday, March 16, 2013 8AM-4PM
5216 W. Lawrence, Chicago
Conference co-chairs: Mary Sendra Anselmo and Dr. Anna Szpindor
Cost: $50 for entire day(non members), $30 for PAC members, no fee for students.
EpiPen workshop only –$15 per school or organization.This price also includes the Deputy Voter Registrar Workshop but not additional sessions.
Audience: Officers, board members and members of Polonia organizations,Polish schools, churches, scouts, dance groups, Polish teachers, religion instructors, students, administrators, anyone interested in increasing Polonia’s role in the Chicago and Illinois community
PAC-Illinois Division Office
5711 N. Milwaukee, Chicago
E-mail: [email protected]
1. Parliamentary Procedures- Joan Bundley 8-11 AM
2. Financial and Tax Guidelines for Illinois Polonia organizations – Bob Hughes 11 AM-12 PM
3. Q&A, LUNCH
4. Elections in Cook county and Illinois: – Board of Elections staff 1-2 PM
How to get Polonia involved
How to become a candidate for elected positions
How to organize a candidates’ night in your community
Understanding the Cook county election website
5. Deputy Voter Registrar Workshop – Ms. Mysliwiec 2-3 PM
7. Anaphylaxis and EpiPen workshop for Polish school personnel- Anna Szpindor, MD, Board Certified Allergist – 3-4 PM
All sessions, except for the EpiPen workshop, will be conducted in English. Translators will be available if needed for Q&A.
Refreshments will be served throughout the day starting with breakfast, midmorning break, lunch and afternoon break. Delicious Polish food! You won’t go hungry!