2. An exhibit of participating accessory designers will be held during the reception.
3. A full formal fashion show of women’s and children’s apparel in the beautiful tent (located directly to the rear of The Terminal) produced by Susan Glick beginning at 7:30 p.m. The Creative Concept of the show by the world famous, Victor Skrebneski.
4. A tribute to Chicago Fashion Visionary, Dorothy Fuller.
5. Simon Doonan, Creative Director, Barneys NY will receive the 2008 RED HOT STYLE AWARD
6. A Video produced by Whitney Lasky and directed by Sean Jourdan will open the show.
7. For the first time in its history, a representative from each of the participating colleges, Columbia College Chicago, Dominican University, Illinois Institute of Art, International Academy of Design and Technology and the School of the Art Institute will be shown on the runway as part of
8. Following the fashion show, we adjourn to The Terminal for a rocking ‘Fashionista’ after party with dessert and music by Ken Arlen’s newest rage Entourage.
For additional information, please call 312… 836.1041
October 1st Wednesday evening The Apparel Industry Board, Inc announced it will mount an opening cocktail reception for Fashion Focus 2008 to celebrate the participating designers of CHICAGO IS… RED HOT!!! 2008 with a static exhibit of work from the apparel designers. It will be held in the beautiful lobby of the
October 11th AIBI, in partnership with the Spina Bifida Association of Illinois and Tootsie Roll Industries will mount a fun, different and totally outrageous event, as the Dessert of Fashion Focus, entitled ‘Sweet Chic’.
The event will be held at the Museum of Contemporary Art on. Fourteen teams of participating designers of
By Barbara Gasior- Sobczak, POLISH NEWS