The 60 Million Congress in Miami will be held on February 9-10 2018. This will be the fifth Global Polonia Summit that will take place in the sunny Florida.
The 60 Million Congress is a global gathering of entrepreneurs connected to the Polish diaspora. The idea behind the congress is to integrate and connect professionals, executives and business leaders who are linked to Poland or Polish communities internationally. The name of the congress corresponds with the overall number of Poles and people of Polish descent that are located in the home country and all over the world. The celebration of 100 years of Polish Independence in 2018 is a great opportunity to discuss Poland’s position in the world today and it’s international relations especially in the context of global economics.
The guiding intention of the congress organizers is to provide a meeting platform to exchange ideas, initiate discussions and provide solutions that will lead to further development of the Polish – American and international business relationships. In 2018 two editions of the Congress will be held. The first congress will take place on February 9-10 at the Eden Roc Hotel in Miami Beach and the second edition will be held on August 30-31 at G2A Arena – the Congress and Exhibition Centre of the Podkarpackie Region in Rzeszow.
We strongly believe that the 60 mln Congress will constitute a platform for international and intergenerational communication, which in turn will promote a closer collaboration between the Polish, American and world wide communities.
The agenda of both events revolves around the panel formula, preceded by a introductory presentation. The topics covered throughout include:
Poland on the World Map after celebrating the 100th Anniversary of regaining independence. How to build Political power of the Expat Community in the US and world at large, as well as strengthen Poland’s position in international relations
Poland’s Ambassadors. The role of the “Polonia” in promoting Polish culture, art and sports,
The role of cities and regions in building business links between Polish and Polish-expat companies
World Innovations – the Polish context. The expansion of Polish and Polish-expat companies
Tourism+ The potential of the tourist and medical segments in Poland – an offer to the “Polonia” and more
Polish Capital. Investment opportunities in Poland, investment strategies on Wall Street, The Polish Investment Fund
The list of speakers includes among others:
* Anna Maria Anders, The Plenipotentiary of the Prime Minister for International Dialogue
* Jerzy Kwiecinski – Minister of Investments and Development
* Piotr Wilczek – Ambassador of Poland in the United States
* Blanka Rosenstiel – President of American Institute of Polish Culture, Honorary Consul of Poland in Miami.
* Rita Cosby, television news anchor and correspondent, radio host, and best selling author
* Adam Hamryszczak – Undersecretary of State in the Ministry of Investments and Development
* Maciej Golubiewski, Consul General of the Republic of Poland in New York
* Sabina Klimek, Consul, Trade Commissioner, Head of Trade and Investment Section of Polish Consulate
* Bartosz Skwarczek, co-founder and CEO at G2A.COM
* Tadeusz Kościnski- Undersecretary of State – Ministry of Enterprise and Technology.
* Krzysztof Sadecki, Polish financier and business analyst, editor-in-chief Businessman Today
The Agenda of the Polish Weekend in Miami:
* February 9th (Friday) – Networking Cruise around the Miami Bay,
* February 10th (Saturday) – 60 Million Congress
* February 10th (Saturday – at 19:00) – The 46th Polonaise Ball
More information and registration – www.60mln.pl